Monday, July 19, 2010

My Sacred Verse

Your serene thoughts racing all across my mind
You seem to have cast a spell of some kind
Your thoughts more sacred than worship of the God
My prayers answered & you being my reward
Your breath racing like a serenading lullaby
Against the walls of my pounding heart
The hypnosis of your beautiful eye
That would neither let me live, nor let me die
Your rich talk enchanting my soul
Reverberating & purifying any leftover dark shady coal
The smile across your face lifting my trodden spirit
The reinforcement that keeps me going & going
The arms pulsate to never let you go away
Holding you in its fortress from night till the day
All my unanswered questions & queries galore
Quenched with your soothing touch, & then there are quests no more
So much to know in the entire universe
But you are my little universe, & my only sacred verse

3 comments: