Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Death of Love

Why does my heart sink on losing sight of you?
Why does it beat faster when you pass me through?
I wonder, Why does it pain, & why it blossoms
I would never know, why it surfaces, why it bottoms
Your beauty makes it ohhh so bloated
If you take my heart out, you will see your name jotted
You are the one who raises my beamers
The thought of parting, gives me shivers
Alas this racing & desire had to come to an end
You have broken my heart, & all rules you bent
Seeing you cozying in the arms of the foe
There’s no motive to live, I want to go
Loved in vain, my heart’s in deep pain, life holds no charm,
My love, you have done me unfathomable harm
I don’t want to accept what I saw, I still feel if it’s a bad dream
I am going mad, I want to scream
The mind says, let’s kill the pain & stop the gush
The heart says, she’s yours, she’s blinded, hold on, what’s the big rush
The whole body’s burning as if on pyre
I want to doze off this frenzy & the fire
I slit my wrist, with a blade
Now I can’t see anything, everything’s fade
Just her face crossing across my thought
I could have won great battles, but this one I lost
My heart used to source once, glad for all the love it had
& today there’s no feeling, it is just flat

No comments:

Post a Comment