Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am Strong but Broke Off

Today I Wrote You a Letter that You may Never Receive,
Baby I'm Sorry but I had to Leave.

I must let You Know You have Bruised my Heart,
All the Passion & Love we Had,
That could have Last us a Whole Lifetime,
The love you Claimed was Only From My Side.

Cuddling you all Night,
Sweet little Play Fight,
Everything in Life seemed so Right.

Leaving you behind was a bit of a Shock,
Now I Sit Back & Ponder,
How we Got Together I Wonder.

In all the ways that we compared the Same,
I still remember the things we Shared,
You did your best to show that you Cared,
But Alas this World you Feared

If You Would Standby the World Would See,
What Love is & How Strong it can be,
But you be there & It is Fine with me,
& be the way you want to be.

Never think of those old little Times,
Never remember those little Crimes,
Those were different & Now These are different Times

We used to be Friends
But now we don’t talk
We used to be close
But now we go apart

So Go Away as far As you Can
Go Away From Me
Go Away From My Life

1 comment:

  1. nice emotions flow.chopped up by mind the heart still feels low...

    ReplyDelete