Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Branded Banished Bandit

Banished bandit I am
Knowing no bounds
Knowing no rules
Ones who follow them I call them fools

I am myself
I am on my own
People call me a goon
But who listens to these toon’s

I have the nerve of steel
Do whatever I feel
You better have this fear
Else I may toss you, I swear

People spot me & bow
Some would even kneel
This is my prowess
That’s the real feel

I have a big ego
With my rival & the foe
Someday I’m gonna show them my prowess
The real show of power

I am the king of this jungle
Tell me where to create a rumble
With a streak I can create a Bumble
Watch out, kiddo, else you will tumble

I do all that is bravo
Real Hero among my peers
A true Lion among the deer’s
They may have it, but I have no fear

With all of my guts
I do stuff all nuts
Known for my notoriety
I am all nasty & nutty

I was notorious as a kid
One snap would open my anger lid
As I grew up my anger also did
I was no more a human, in this society, I wouldn’t fit

Blood is like water to me
Gushing through my vein
I cannot understand a talk
That comes from the brain

This is the way I was reared
This is the way, Life, I fared
Life has been a bitch
Has taught me all without hitch

Life showed me its true colors
The colors that I wanted to see
I am today
What I wanted to be

I never reared for freedom,
I never cared for anything
I live in my own castle
In my own kingdom

People wannabe me
But it’s a tough life to lead
I am tough & rough
But there are many awaiting bluff’s

Life for me is a gamble
I tread it, even when in shambles
Only my mind is mutilated
But my soul is still unscathed

I reared for importance
I cried for manhood
That made sure, I was the way I am
I don't blame anyone, coz I am on my own

I m living in the world so harsh
This world that’s a marsh
You have to swim to the bank
To get the rank

I choose to float on d morons around
Sink them & float to the ground
That I guess is humane nature
Where u have to kill, to be a surviving creature

But that is not the way should go
So I am struggling to change the world and as well as me

I tried so hard not to be what i am
But if the whole world is so
I am good the way I am
If they are nasty
I m nastier

I didn’t want to be anything else
I couldn’t be anyone else
I have this pulse
Its about I me and myself

They say u do such great feats
Never had to face defeat
Standing tall on my feet
If you mess, be ready for the retreat

I know my present
But the future is uncertain
This is what I am
This is what I want to be

I was called a bandit
Branded Banished Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment