Friday, November 23, 2007

Rape Kills Body & Soul Both

I was going one Day
All alone my way.
With nobody around
To show me the way.

The way was bad,
& some fear I had.
Planting my Feet with Great Care,
I went on with great Fear.

Lights out of Sight,
Noting seeming to be Right.
With a Far Great Fight,
I kept Trudging, All Night.

Wait,,,,,,,Something there I saw,
Holy God, Was it someone’s Jaw.
My Heart Skipped a Beat,
& I prepared for the Retreat.

In my Mind I thought,
What If, It’s a Predator with his “Prey Caught”.

And there he was, with the Wink of an Eye,
Caught in the Deafening Silence, No Hello, No Hi.
A dark Image, Just moving towards me,
My Throat Strangulated, I couldn’t even Scream.

The Giant Robust Body advanced a Foot Near,
Staring me directly in my Eye.
Without moving a part, He said, “Fuck u Tonight”,
My legs Froze still, Worst was to be my Plight.

His Heavy Hands fell on my Shoulder,
I felt as if, I stuck a Boulder.
Those heavy Hands then Pulled me Close,
& out of my Mouth a Shout rose.

Something stuck me hard, on my Face,
& I kept on Wondering, “ What’s happening – (In amaze)”.

Terribly Man became a Horrifying Animal,
Humanism in him was Dismal.
He had lost all his Sense,
& there was nothing for my Defense.

In a fit of Rage & Thirst,
What he did was, “Worser than the Worst”.
By Raping me over & over again,
My Sanctity I Lost, that I never can regain.
My whole body withering with Pain,
I am losing my consciousness, I am going Insane.

When I woke up from the deep slumber,
The scene I saw was all Gory,
I was Drenched in Blood,
I cried for Man, I cried for Manhood.
.

I tried Getting up, but was Devastated,
I tried to Move, but was Bayoneted,
I tried to Organize, but was Shattered,
I tried to Breathe, but was Asphyxiated,
I tried to Speak, but was Strangulated,
I tried to Think, but was so Frightened,
I tried to Perceive, but my Mind was Blocked.

Things changed then on,
I kept on forlorn..
Exploited physically,
My Soul Tampered.

Feelings Lost.
Sentiments Crushed.
No motivation to live,
In the World So Harsh.

Rape killed my Body,
Rape killed my Soul.

BY :
(Shali Amit)

3 comments: