Sunday, March 3, 2019

If I had a chance to travel the world...

If I had a chance to travel the world, I would make the best of it. I would visit all the 7 wonders of the world, both the ancient wonders and the current ones. I would visit all the places that I have only heard of, or dreamt of, like Alaska, Antarctica, Siberia, Sahara desert to name a few.

I would specifically love visiting:
a. Norway, to see the Northern Lights
b. Antarctica, to see miles and miles of snow and the scientific observatory on the south pole
c. Siberia for it's -55 °C chilly winters
d. Hawaii for it's active volcanoes - (trust me there's nothing on earth, more beautiful than a volcano)

Finally I would end my globe trotting right in the lap of the Holy Ganges, taking a dip in it's divine waters to redeem myself of the sins committed during my international sojourn. Bon voyage.
(Micromasters Table Topics Marathon - If you had a chance to travel the world)

No comments:

Post a Comment