Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you love me or not?

Do you love me, or you don't?
Can't peep in your heart, Can't read your eye,
Please don't fake, please don't lie
Your fudged emotions I ain't going to buy

Your yes or no, matters you see
If you do, This feeling will always be
If you don't, I will set you free
Cause then you never belonged to me

I no more want to daydream
No more want to go mad & scream
Don't make me feel worthless even for a while
I am curious, I ain't going senile

No more following the ghost in the darks
Thoughts no more biting into me like sharks
I want peace & solace of my soul
I will forget all the promises & the parole

All the words you said
All the promises you made
All the things you did
Will keep me alive, Will keep me sane

These are the churning & testing times
I will forgive you for all your old crimes
Just want to know the true
The true that I know not, & you do

(To: Anon)

1 comment: